MissionWe treasure every individual’s value and their needs as the Bible teaches us. Through various activities and services, we care for the needy in the community, help them to build correct value and live out an abundant life.
Words of the President - Simon TamThe poor children admitted to the children’s home were once underweight, malnourished, illiterate and ill mannered. Now, however, they are healthy, lovely and going to school. Besides God’s love, I have seen many coworkers’ love, endurance and commitment towards these children since the past decade. Showered by God’s love, these children have changed; not only have their living standard improved, they have benefited greatly spiritually and morally. These children have now become fruitful youths. We believe that in the near future, they will become the hope of Madagascar!
- In 1997, a group of Christians went from Hong Kong to Madagascar to care for the needy, especially the orphans. They also planned to establish some local community services.
- We set up Light and Love Home in Antananarivo, the capital city, and provided various community services and activities to help the holistic growth of the youths.
- We set up the Children’s Home in Tamatave and received 20 orphans.
- In 2000, we established a school affiliated with the Children’s Home and provided free education and free meals for the children in the local district.
- In 2010, we set up Light and Love Primary School in Antananarivo and received 70 students who were once unable to go to school.
- In 2011, we expanded our school in Antananarivo and received 70 more students.
|Address:||LOT IIB 122DA MANJAKARAY, ANTANANARIVO 101, MADAGASCAR|
|Contact Name:||Rakotozafy Fanja Lala Nirina|